The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were made available to Malaysian market on the October 16.
One of @aboutcom_my clients asked me, am I getting it. My reply, if I could get it online, I will. So, which I could, since I believe the stock level must be high for this year new iPhones, seems like Apple has learn that creating short supply is actually not to its advantages. Especially with so many similar features smartphones from Android, already making its way to the market.
However, for a regular iOS users, or in some would be called, the Apple die-hard fan, which I am not, this is one great phone to have.
I love iPhone 6S Plus because:-
- For work, I could now take 4K video, yes!
- The faster processor also allows me to process the pictures which I have transferred from the DSLR through WiFi, can be edited easily. Ok, this is subjective, as the iPhone 6 Plus also can edit well 🙂
- Switching of apps, can be done through Force Touch
- The 3D Touch, requires some getting used to, but once you are used to it, you won’t want to use the previous iPhone model
- Can sneak peek the email, messages, Telegram, WhatsApp etc before opening it. This case, it is useful if you do not want the sender(s) to know you have opened the message
- Live photo, I have yet to appreciate it that much, as the pictures I have taken I had them off
- Live photo for the wallpapers, only works on lock screen, so no live wallpaper for the home screen, no big deal
- Touch ID is really fast!
I find the upgrade is ok, for me.
So I think it is pretty subjective to what you want to do with the phone.