I love both the Citroen Grand C4 as well as the DS5 that we had and have. They are both great work horses, and great companion for the Tan-Vijayans.
Today’s lunch discussion was about French car. So I decided to blog it as the content of the discussion was rather interesting and could be a useful guides for anyone looking into buying a French, could be your first and could be the next.
French cars, unlike the others, generally have nicer appeal in terms of technology, looks and safety.
- If you are planning to buy a car. Buy something you like in terms of performance, look and safety.
- Buying a French car, do not put resale value into your consideration.
- Need to know your after sales service team, well. Keep in close contact with the team from time to time, so they are aware of your car development.
- Never underestimates the car problem. When you have an issue, lodge it and inform the technical team.
- Keep an open communications with the distributor. When all else fails, escalates it to the next level, the principal.