I know we have not talked before nor we know each other. But I decided to share my observation with you, especially while you were out of your house to work.
Your little angels (children) were taken care by your Indonesian helper. Knowing that it is rather impossible to survive with just one person’s coming back with paid check everyone, maid sounds like a good idea.
But, what I observed and about to share with you would not be a shock to you as you might be fully aware of the risks when you left your children with a non-family, that you barely know. She was visiting a construction with your children. Sounds like a good site seeing and learning process for your children, however seems dangerous at the same time.
Possibilities of what could happened:-
- Someone might kidnapped your children. Asked for ransom, ta-dah, you have your children back
- Someone at the site could have molested your children while your Indonesian maid was having “good time” with her friends (quite often male, I wonder why)
- Someone could kidnapped, molested and murdered your children, I am sorry if this happened
- A brick or wall might decided to end up on your children’s head, of which could caused injury or death
- Your children might acquire new skills and culture – there are just pros and cons, simply depends on how you look at it
I am sorry if I have taken your time off to read this letter. Well, you might not need to bother to do anything as another “stranger” to you, perhaps a concern neighbor stranger who is concerned about the security and welfare of the neighborhood, of which we are living now.
Hope you would look into these observation and make the right choice.
Your neighbor that you do not know,